Forum Landsberger Allee
- Berlin, Germany
- Lot size
- approx. 1.000 m²
- Office space
- approx. 3.200 m²
- Retail space
- approx. 2.500 m²
- approx. 120 rooms
- Project type
- Refurbishment / Revitalisation
- Type of use
- Shopping mall with integrated hotel, office space and selected gastronomy.
- Project status
- realized in 2018
- Kintyre Investments GmbH, Frankfurt
Modern retail space integrated into a business building complex in combination with hotel.
The new "FORUM Landsberger Allee" interlinks modern business atmosphere with a comprehensive shopping experience in combination with a integrated hotel.
Bernhard Reiser, Architekt
The "FORUM Landsberger Allee" will undergo a complete refurbishment. We are creating a modern, bright, light-flooded shopping area – the ideal place to "stay for a while". The office units will be fully modernized. Finaly a new facade and a new, attractive entrance hall will give the new FORUM a real magnet effect.
Thus: modern business units interlinked with a perfect lifestyle shopping experience.
The key facts
- Complete refurbishment
- Modernization of 3.200m² business space
- Construction of 5.000m² retail space for shopping
- Integrated hotel with 120 rooms
- Brand new integrated health center
- Parking space with 325 lots