- Bergisch-Gladbach, Germany
- Operating area
- approx. 11.000 m²
- Parking spaces
- approx. 430 lots
- approx. 30 Mio EUR
- Conversion costs
- approx. 10 Mio EUR
- Project type
- Refurbishment / Redesign
- Type of use
- Excellent extensive shopping offer with a wide range of goods, plus selected experience gastronomy.
- Project status
- in planning
- Quilvest, Paris / Greenman, Berlin
„Back to the roots ...”
According to "back to the roots", the RheinBerg-Passage in Bergisch Gladbach is undergoing a 180-degree change: in cooperation with the investor Greenman Investments, MESA develops a "green shopping oasis" - suitable for Bergisch Gladbach, the city in the greens.
Embedded in a lot of greenery, the new RheinBerg-Passage will make the city center more attractive and make it a better place to spend time.
Pure quality of stay
Gone is the old "supply concept" with dark corridors and unloving product presentation.
The modern architecture of the new RheinBerg passage brings plenty of daylight into the mall. Open views across all floors create an open atmosphere for well-being and relaxation. Comfort seating invites you to linger and relax. A selected experience gastronomy is available for enjoyment. In conclusion: Pure quality of stay.
Modern lifestyle shopping combined with selected experience gastronomy.
Architecturally "green" integrated
Curved, flowing shapes create a natural connection to the immediate “green” surroundings. Large glass surfaces open the passage to plenty of daylight.
Enclosed in completely green facade walls, the new RheinBerg passage will not only become a valuable "green project" - the entire inner city area will experience a sustainable upgrading.
Open light architecture combined with green facades make the new RheinBerg passage unmistakable.
In the press
29. Jun 2017 – RheinBerg Passage sold (more at www.immobilien-zeitung.de)
23. Jun 2017 – Investor Greenman focus on broad offer and also on food retailers (more at www.ksta.de)
22. Jun 2017 – New Rhein-Berg-Passage: first impressions (mehr auf www.ksta.de)
21. Jun 2017 – 30-Mio-Deal: Big investment in old RheinBerg-Passage (more at www.in-gl.de)
21. Jun 2017 – Greenman and Quilvest want to buy the RheinBerg Passage (more at www.immobilien-zeitung.de)